4 June 2021
Dear Residents, Families and Friends,
The Victorian Government has announced that restrictions have been extended from 11.59pm Thursday 3 June. All of Victoria is in an extended circuit breaker lockdown until 11:59pm Thursday 10June 2021 and must comply with current restrictions.
For Melbourne, there will still be only five reasons to leave home: shopping for food and supplies, authorised work and study, care and caregiving, exercise, and getting vaccinated. People will be able to travel further for exercise and shopping, with an expanded 10km radius.
With no community transmission in regional Victoria this week, regional restrictions were eased last night at 11:59pm.
The following restrictions continue to apply.
· Must be carried at all times
· Must be worn indoors except if at home, or if an exception applies
· Must be worn outdoors where 1.5 metres physical distancing cannot be maintained
Aged Care Facility Visitor restrictions:
· Visitors permitted into aged care or other care facility setting for end-of-life reasons and permitted purposes only
· Non-essential contractors are restricted from entry
All restrictions are subject to the Department of Health advice and we will continue to monitor daily and advise of changes accordingly. Please monitor the department’s coronavirus website for the latest information.
A flexible and compassionate approach to visiting times remains our priority. We do encourage you to contact the home’s General Manager should you wish to discuss your circumstances or have any further questions.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Luson Management Team